• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Signature that can be used as a Xmas Card Please??

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone design me a signature that is Xmasy that i can then print as a Xmas card for my OH??

The tricky bit is that it has to contain 17 buns!!! Preferably all looking Xmassy! I'd like something on a snowy background with little red booties etc!

The good part is that I will pay!!!! I can either pay you or donate to a rescue.

How about £10??? as I suspect it will take a while:lol::lol:

I have photos of all of them - though not together!! (they fight if more than two are together!!).

You will have to tell me how to send them to you - I mean obviously I have iphoto so can send jpegs as e-mail etc. but not sure about resolutions etc

i am currently making signatures for donations to starlight rabbit rescue.
i could try and make one for you?
it may take sometime :lol: and it might not get done till the weekend... as i may be busy with college work wednesday to friday.

Heres the thread, it will tell you want you need to put in a pm etc.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=206257

That would be great!! and I really like the one you have - thats the sort of thing I would like! Please PM me.

Back