• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange behaviour??

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Ella, my gorgeous (and very troublesome) californian is a very special bunny who has taken a long time to get her trust,but my mum checks the bunnys if im at work.
On saturday I came in and she just looked "off", as mad as that sounds, and usally my gut instinct is right about these things :lol:
I give them some pellets and hay before i locked them up for the night, as Ella was still moving out.
On sunday she wasnt moving much, wasnt interested in her food and looking very sorry for herself. My mum rung a friend off this forum, who suggested grated carrot, Ella slowly came round and was muching little bits. We give her some infacol, and let her settle down.
On monday it was a 360, she was running about, scoffing food, including her pellets again and back to her mardy self!
Im confused! Ive never seen a rabbit do such a 360 in behaviour!! :shock:
Any ideas?

Perhaps she was having an off day, maybe she kicked her toe or banged her head or something that gave her a bit of pain but wasnt damaging or illness. So long as she is ok now and continues to be, dont worry :wave:

Back