• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Everyone needs a foot rest!! For Chloaster and Shel

NLENG2000

Mama Doe
Sorry for the poor picture quality, but my OH took this on his phone late last night... Faunus has decided that he has at last found a use for Alfie - as a foot rest! His feet were sticking up in the air - how this could be comfortable for either of them I will never know!!

att_21.jpg

Faunus has such a great bum....send them both loads of nose rubs from me. I can't wait to see him again. I do miss him, but its lovely to how happy they both are together....makes up for any of the missing.

:love::love::love:
How are Alfie and Faunus doing now?:wave:

Hi Michelle! They are doing really well. Antibiotics are now down to twice a week, and metacam once a day, which is much better than it was! Their fur has grown back round their eyes and their weight is back to where it should be (if not a little bit too much the other way!).. Faunus binkies like mad - mostly round Alfie which really gets on his nerves after a while :lol::lol: Alfie did his first binky a couple of weeks ago which nearly made me cry! I love them to bits :love: Are you going to the festive fundraiser on Saturday - they are going to be there?

Back