• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

IF you were to advertise your buns....

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
.....how would you describe them?

Indi and Phoenix: 2 year old female (speyed) Mini Rex sisters.
Likes: being where they shouldn't, getting into people's backpacks, eating handbags and shoes. Indi has a thing for anything made of rubber.
Dislikes: panacur, going to bed, being shut out of the kitchen, people who get in the way
Temperament: very friendly, Phoenix likes to lean at ridiculous angles from the sofa arm or coffee table to see what you are doing. Indi does not appreciate being stroked unless she is eating at the time.
Type of home wanted: a house where carpets aren't important, there are dining room chairs to sleep under and clothes driers to climb on

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyone else? :wave:

Can't do all 4 pairs so I'll do my first pair...

BB & Joey

BB - Big, sooty fawn, neutered french lop (female)
Temperament: big hearted and gentle. Goes into "recline position" by simply rubbing her nose.
Dislikes: Being woken by mum when sleeping (cos looks dead!)

Joey - Tiny silver neutered Nethie (male)
Temperament: small rabbit, BIG character. Bossy, bolshy and temperamental.
Dislikes: Anybun coming near his wifey bun, approaching hands, particularly hesitant ones

Home needed - garden with lots of plants to be destroyed, but with the option of popping indoors to check out what's going on.

Oggie - mix.
Temperement - Shy at first, then starts to trusts you. He hates strangers that come into his room. He loves a noserub.Will come over for a sniff, then run off, then comes back for another sniff and a noserub :lol:
Likes - Delila, veggies, food in general ( very good eating all his hay :love:)
Dislikes - being picked up and the vet.

Delila - English.
Temperement - very confidant!! She doesnt stay still for 2 seconds! But if you ignore her, she will do everything in her power to get your attention.
Likes - when Oggie licks her head :roll:, food food and food, and having all the attention on her :lol:
Dislikes - being put away without the bribary of food.

ETA - I forgot what home they needed!!! :shock:

Home needed - Need to go to a home where they can be housebuns for the rest of their lives. Oggie is a wimp and doesnt really like going outside.
They need to have quality time every evening with you :love:.
And Delila needs a human bed to jump on :D

Last edited:
Lola & Maximus:

Lola: Small 3.5year old Black and White Butterfly Dwarf Lop Doe.
Neutered: Yes
Vaccinated: Yes
Bonded: Yes
Temperament: Gentle and a softy, however if doesn't get her own way can go in to 'Madam' mode.
Likes: Metacam, Wild Chervil, Nose rubs, head licks, Dill, shredding things, scaring mummy half to death whilst 'sleeping'.
Dislikes: Being told 'No', Banana, Savoy cabbage, toes and Recovery Food.

Maximus: Medium 2.5year old REW Dwarf Lop Buck (grey detail to ears, nose and tail)
Neutered: Yes
Vaccinated:Yes
Bonded: Yes
Temperament: Loves a big cuddle, but can be nervous and needs time to adapt to new surroundings.
Likes: Apple treat-ums, tea-time, sleeping, washing, ear rubs and shredding.
Dislikes: Being woken up on a morning, loud noises and not getting treats!

Type of Home wanted: A home which allows access to either free-range or a room to share. Must be contained in a house, with outdoor time in the warmer drier months, preferably not a wallpapered house!

I'll do Jemimah, Brian & Lenny when I can be bothered! :lol:

Grimlock - the big bunny that's scared of everything.
Breed - Tri Coloured Lop cross
Temperament - Loving and gentle but very nervous around new things.
Likes - food he shouldn't have like bread and oats. Cuddles and lots of them. If you're not giving him enough he'll headbutt you.
Dislikes - sudden movements, cats, animals in balls and new things.
Home needed - someone who can be patient with him at first until he's used to everything. He's not bothered by loud music or computer games and is quite fond of dogs. He needs a lot of space as he's quite a big bunny.

Samus
Breed - Dwarf Lop
Temperament - bossy and headstrong but secretly loves affection.
Likes - Food, especially crispy ,green, leafed veg, having lots of new hays to try and chewing cardboard.
Dislikes - being picked up, chewing things she's meant to.
Home needed - someone who doesn't mind most of their belongings having a few nibbles and who is happy to provide endless toilet rolls and fresh spinach.

But no one can have them coz they're mine! And I love them!

Frank 'n' Petal
Lesser spotted bunnies. Only emerge from under the spare bed during times when no hoomins are at home or if there is the chance of food!!

;)

Louie:- Harlequin dwarf lop.

Likes:- Terrorising cats, eating pot pourri, eating wires, eating/fighting with curtains, food and more food, racing round the house and garden, eating slippers/trousers, lots of tummy rubs/nose rubs/ear rubs.

Dislikes:- Being moved away from naughty deeds.

Type of home wanted:- anywhere where he is boss and can do exactly what he wishes :roll:

Barley-blue butterfly french lop[small],aged 3yrs
Likes-dozing,dozing,head butting feet,digging!!
dislikes-cooking smells,anything done to her medically unless its to do with her eyes
Dill-Harlequin lop aged 19months
likes-licking B's eyes until she is soaked!!climbing,head butting feet[taught by B]fengreek crunchies with a passion
dislikes-being stroked,cuddled,kissed,yankee candles,maybe xmas decorations!:lol:
Both buns are neutured with vacs.They are a true bonded pair though B is very selfish & wont groom Dill.Dill,when on top form,can be very cheeky,B can be very loving to humans.New owners will be vetted thoroughly as no one will love these two as I do.

OMG,I actually have tears in my eyes as forgot for a minute this was a game & thought I was doing it for real!!!!:lol:

Biscuit Trotman
Orange lionhead.
Likes: chocolate drops, Daddy's rucksack, phone wires, looking out of the window.
Dislikes: people who get in the way of chocolate drops (results in honking), going to bed at the end of the day.
Very friendly, adorable and affectionate.

Strawberry- pain in the ****. Total whirlwind. Likes- biting ankles, diving on beds, eating carpet and chewing doors. Dislikes- the hoover and being cuddled.

Snowdrop- total angel! Likes- food, binkying, looking all cute and innocent. Dislikes- being chased, the hoover and having medicines.

Bungle- Bundle of fluff, currently without a nose. Very cuddlable, very cute! Likes- food, cuddles when in the mood, running at 100mph and jumping as though on springs. Dislikes- having medicines and being brushed.

Either that or...

Free to Good Home: destructive minion of the devil. Won't take no for an answer. Pushes luck excessively.

:lol:

Ginger + Pickles: 6 year old neutered male yellow Dutch littermates.
Likes: Eating - mostly everything they shouldn't! Ginger likes cuddles. Pickles like fighting with the spare duvet. They both enjoy playing 'the slide game'. Dislikes: Pickles hates bitter spray on the litter trays and being picked up! They both hate going in their carrier unless the door is left open, and being cold.
Temperament: Ginger's very friendly and outgoing - he's the dominant one despite being the smallest. Pickles is friendly in a quiet way as he much prefers to come to you when you're on his level. He can get very grumpy if he's held when he doesn't want to be.
Type of home wanted: No, I can't do it - how can I impose those little horrors on ANYONE else?!! :lol:

Alvin - very independant. buzzy little man.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take him :lol::lol::lol:

Pearl - not for sale :love::love::love:

Pickle - 9 month old orange butterfly mini lop
Likes - bossing Timmy about, being groomed by Timmy, throwing things, eating grass, running around, cleaning his ears
Dislikes - being picked up, herbs, parsnip, his mummy (most of time), hoomins being in his 'space', dustpan and brush, getting paws wet, the vets, his hutch being cleaned, the yoghurt drops from his advent calendar
Temperament - Bossy, prone to throwing tantrums, bit of a hooligan - likes destroying things he shouldn't and making a mess! Current title holder of "Crossest Bunny In The World"!

Timmy - 9 month old Dutch
Likes - being bossed about by Pickle, grooming Pickle, licking his mummy, eating (anything will do), chewing cardboard, chewing wires
Dislikes - being chased, sudden movements, the hoover, getting his paws wet, slippers, being held for too long
Temperament - Can be quite timid, esp around strangers. Very gentle and can be affectionate. Does funny little 'happy dance' when given a Savoy cabbage leaf!:lol:

Truly bonded buns who compliment each other perfectly. Need a home where chewing is allowed, there are no wires within reach and for your own sake, no wallpaper (unless you are redecorating and need help stripping it off?)

But you can't have them....because they are ALL MINE!!!!:love::love::love:

Back