• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tripod Twirl Update

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Don't know if people remember Twirl? The girly who ended up having her front leg amputated.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=196100&highlight=tripod+twirl

Well....I am pleased to say she is being adopted by a member on here :D:D

Jill (honeybunny) is picking her up tomorrow to hopefully bond her with a very handsome boy she has before they go on the journey up the motorway to their new home.

Twirl so needed to be out of our place and I am so pleased she'll have a new home for Christmas.

Thanks to the new mum :) x

come one 'fess up, it will not be a secret for long anyways, you may as well admit it now, and which gorgeous boy this beautiful girlly is being pairs with!!

Hi everyone, sorry have only just seen this thread this morning, I'm Lisa, joined this site a few weeks ago, when I came across Twirl & fell in love :love::love: just thought I'd better reveal myself before Jill or Laura "ousted me":lol: Jill is picking up Twirl today, so hopefully she will be meeting her new husbun later on :love:( if all goes well with the introductions I'm pretty hopeful to get them settled in their new pad by the end of this week:love:). He's called Pierre and is absolutely gorgeous, he's still only young, was neutered early & is a only little boy, so if any hm ermmmm......any humping goes on, it won't put too much weight onto Twirl.... if you know what I mean:oops::oops::oops::lol::lol::lol:

I'm setting up a 10ft by 8ft summerhouse for them to play in during the day, they will be housebuns the rest of the time, so hopefully Twirl will lose any extra weight she has put on ;)

Will send some piccis as soon as they are settled in, have had a 3 legged bunny before, who lost a hind limb, apart from cleaning out her ear every now & then, she was as agile as my other 5, 4 legged bunsters :)
X

Awwww, that's wonderful news. :D I hope Pierre and Twirl fall in love at first sight. :love::love: Welcome to the forum Lisa. :wave::wave:

Hi Lisa, welcome to RU. What a wonderful thing, I am so happy for twirl. I too hope that it is love at first site. Cant wait to see the pics for a truely happy ever after ending :D

Aww thankyou:wave:
I'm just hoping that they get on really well & bond, hopefully they will be a good match, & hit it off, their car ride back to mine should help too :love:

Lisa
x

Typical Jill.....after you left someone donated some guinea pig and rabbit food! We'll get any more bits left to you. Thanks for picking Twirl up today :) x

Well I'll collect them when I drop in your chocs:D..thanks for the other bits and pirces ..great help:D

and bonding..so far so good:D

Just got in from a night shift, first thing I did after a hot shower was check RU :lol::lol::lol::lol: Sooo pleased that it's going well.... so far. Yep I'm really excited, & optimistic can't wait :D

Back