• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Big bunny' pics!

Danielle84

Mama Doe
Just seen Teddy (Teddy's mummy) on the new persons pics in general chat, and he is absolutely amazing!

Anyone else got any photo's of big bunnies (giants?), not sure how many breeds there are, but just wondered if people could post the pic with the name of the type of bunny! Just so i can learn more :D

I have a nethie and a rex/ nethie type cross so only small buns really!

Here's my pair of conti's next to two of my dogs, for a size comparison

Photo-0022.jpg

and a nicer one with their cutie faces

2008_0704Image0044.jpg

Teddy is only 4kg hopefully he'll get abit heavier with some much needed muscle, but hes a giant to me! He's a frenchie.

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

021220092746.jpg

021220092749.jpg

You've all seen these pics before as im always posting

New Zealand White Mai

157_5288.jpg

Failing to hide behind Violet :lol:

157_5292.jpg

157_5293.jpg

Btw Violets a slightly larger lionhead as his mother Hattie is a big bunny.

German Lops Butters and Milly - There are still growing

157_5326.jpg

157_5320.jpg

We're not sure what Hattie is.. apparently a french lop x. If she is i'm guessing she's a french lop x dwarf lop as shes slightly larger than a German Lop but not nearly as big as a full grown french lop.

ani027-1.jpg

My new French lop arrives saturday, i'll add pics again then :wave:

She's beautiful....but I can't help but feel bad about the ears...!! Can't believe WE did this to buns!

How big is Big Gracie?

She is just under 5kg, but she is very long and slender. I agree about the ears, she does trip over them, poor love, not that she bothers, nothing bothers Gracie, she is laid back as they come :lol: :love:.

Back