• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy news! :-)

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
I've had some really great news tonight:D:D:D

Mr Blue, one of my fosters, went back to the rescue last Thursday, and I was distraught at handing him back - he is soooo gorgeous.

Tonight Lou has phoned me to say that he got reserved on Saturday:lol::lol:
Deb managed to homecheck on the same afternoon too!

Better still he's going to live with a wifey bun as a house rabbit, they're bonding as I type, and things are looking very positive:D:D

I think I may burst :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:lol:

2009_0809Image0029.jpg

My gosh :love::love: What a little stunner!! xXx

I know! And he has a fab temperament too.

When he came into the rescue he had a great hole in his chest where another rabbit had attacked him, so he's had a rough start, followed by several months of being spoilt rotten here, and hopefully now onto a new and happy life:D:D:D

Wow, what a darling bunny! It looks like life is going to be good for him now!

I think your incredible too BB Mommy! What a selfless person you must be. I could never have that strengh of character. :thumb:

He is a very happy chap at the moment. He is delighted with the first part of his prezzie (Little Miss Kitty, a sooty fawn mini lop) and still has his new home to come:D
She ought to be releived, I talked her people out of getting me to bond her with a French Lop:shock: She would have been flat as a pancake:roll: Certainly if Blue was that big she would be:lol: But he is grooming her too so she ought to be pleased:D Bunny love:love: It is great when bondings go so well. I just hope this doesn't jinx it:?

He is a lot more grown up than that pic now Caroline!

Back