• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola says 'Give me the Dill!'

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
SDC11968.jpg

SDC11966.jpg

Her little tongue and teethys! :love::love:
SDC11965.jpg

SDC11963.jpg

She's about the take off! The green mark on her mouth is because she only eats on the left side, due to her having no lower right molars :(
SDC11961.jpg

Her angry Face! :love:
SDC11960.jpg

Yay for Lola:love: She looks like she is putting on weight again.:D
Such a pretty girl:love:

She definately is..Mummy has erm been going abit overboard with feeding her up. I have to really then when she needs another dental she has some weight to lose, she's very fluffy too, so maybe not as big so fast as it seems!! Thank you! :love:

Last edited:
It's such a joy to see her doing so well. Thank you.
Interesting that she likes Dill so much. It's got a lot of "anti gas" & GI properties. Q - Why do buns go for plants that make them better & are such so & so's when it comes to meds?

It's such a joy to see her doing so well. Thank you.
Interesting that she likes Dill so much. It's got a lot of "anti gas" & GI properties. Q - Why do buns go for plants that make them better & are such so & so's when it comes to meds?

I know! They can be so stubborn when they want to be! I still remember the nightmare that was attempting to syringe feed her! I never knew that about Dill, it's fascinating.

Thank you Judy.I hope Thumper is keeping well! :wave::love:

:love::love::love::love::love: im so so so glad shes all better, like it never happened :D

Tell me about it, I wish it to never happen again ever to anyone! :(
We had to go to the vets today to buy her more needles (they come with syringes) for her antibiotics, we got 35.. and they set us back £20.00 :cry:.

Tell me about it, I wish it to never happen again ever to anyone! :(
We had to go to the vets today to buy her more needles (they come with syringes) for her antibiotics, we got 35.. and they set us back £20.00 :cry:.

omg :shock: if you need more get em online from somewhere vets are so bloody expensive :shock:

Back