• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie and Billy U/D outdoor pics

Rachel WD

Alpha Buck
Millie and Billy only met on Saturday but they have really taken to each other :) I managed to keep my hands off them until today (well, that may not be entirely true, but I did my best!) The weather wasn't great so instead of letting them loose in the garden I brought them into the summer lounge so they could start to get to know me. Millie made me stroke her until she fell asleep :love: Billy just ran around a lot and did a binky! :lol:

Millie (who I think is a cashmere lop - what are your thoughts? She is unbelievably fluffy!) :

mandb07.jpg

mandb04.jpg

mandb11.jpg

Billy (not really sure on breed, his nose/face shape looks like the Himalayan on VikkiVet's thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=206938, but short ears so maybe dwarf cross? Unless the Himalayans have short ears? Thoughts please) :

mandb15.jpg

mandb12.jpg

mandb10.jpg

3 seconds after this one was taken Billy completely flopped out on his back! :shock: Think he was hoping Millie would join him but she hopped off instead :) :love::love::love:

mandb20.jpg

Last edited:
Ooooo, I can see why you were so besotted, gorgeous gorgeous buns :love:

They're so in love :)

They are whoppers though, thought they were small.

Be careful bringing them in...that's how we ended up with a housebun :shock:

Ooooo, I can see why you were so besotted, gorgeous gorgeous buns :love:

They're so in love :)

They are whoppers though, thought they were small.

Be careful bringing them in...that's how we ended up with a housebun :shock:

:lol: Lee is adamant that buns are for outside, not inside :) shame! But the summer lounge is pretty cold so it was nice to be able to sit and have them bounce around me. I don't think that will happen when we have the new carpet put in! Do you think they are big? Billy seems so slight compared to my old bun Jake, he's so light when you pick him up. Millie is a tad overweight but not much, she is mainly fluff :)

oh yes :) and Lee has been too, he was surprised how soft her tongue was :lol: He was expecting it to be rough like a cats :)

Mille is quite fluffly but she doesnt look like a cashmere to me. I am not an expert but Bungle is ALOT flufflier than Milly. Her hair doesnt seem to be as long as a cashmere lop is. She may be a cross.

Thanks guys. You have been most helpful :) I'm still tempted to make a cardi out of all her fluff though :lol::love:

They had their first run in the garden today. It was so cute. Billy was zooming around and did loads of binkies. So good to see. I didn't expect Millie to move very quickly but she also had a few mad dashes which was great. :love:

Millie:

14336_1303156576205_1149193950_3096.jpg

14336_1303156776210_1149193950_3096.jpg

Billy:

14336_1303156696208_1149193950_3096.jpg

14336_1303156536204_1149193950_3096.jpg

Gorgeous buns :love:

Your Billy looks just like our Billy...

Billy.jpg

:love:

Wow, they really do look alike!!! How strange that they are both called Billy as well! :lol:

Angie - I don't think we need to worry about Millies weight. The way she was zooming around earlier I think it will drop off on its own :)

Back