• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Online bunny shops

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
I haven't done much online bunny shopping since having a virus on my computer and cancelling all my cards. Cant remenber all the shops.

Hay Experts
Bunny Bizzare

what are the others. And do you know the postage costs?

Rabswood

Pampered Piggies! £5 delivery

Dee Millen but im not sure on postage costs :?

West Wales Willows sell some lovely wicker toys etc but im not sure on postage prices just for the toys as when i ordered we had hay too.

Theres also www.chinchillas2shop.co.uk

I normally use PP or Bunny Bazaar :)

Have spent ages looking through the sites and weighing it all up after postage costs. Thanks everyone.

Have ordered all the bunny stuff from Hay Experts as they have a lot of the natural chewy stuff that I can't get from Jolleys or P@H.

Have ordered a nice clock and some pig food (which I don't often see in the shops) that I like to mix in with my other pig food. From Holiday Hutch. Free postage in South Yorkshire is a big plus :D Thanks Holiday Hutch.

Rabs

You're welcome. Look out for the red bunny bedecked van as we will be delivering to you in person tommorow afternoon:D

Back