• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parsnips!

Michelleox

Mama Doe
Just wondering any of your buns go completely mad for Parsnips like my two.They LOVE them for some reason:?

As far as i can find out, they aren't high in sugar (are they?) i personally don't think they taste all that great so not sure what all the fuss is about:lol:

Mine just won't eat them! I tried her a few times, she nibbles a tiny bit but then looks at me as if to say "what else you got?". :roll:

Mine hate them. :lol::lol:

Lola puts her head down as if to say "Dont like it Mummy, its nasty" - not a fan of them myself neither!

So, my bunnies are weird then:lol::lol::lol:
When i first got Ollie he made out he didn't like it until he saw Amber bouncing about and getting all excited when she knew she was getting a slice. Now he goes as mad as her. Strange bunnies:roll::lol:

Radish won't touch them.

I bought them cheap in Aldi and she turned her nose up at them. Don't blame her cause I hate them too.

Mine eat parsnips, i normally split one between the four boys (not had the girls long, haven't tried them with it yet)

Back