• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we are full but....PICS OF THE SHED BUNNIES P2

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
we are full but......took in 3 more buns today .. :roll:..

someone had bought a shed ...and when they got it they were told it came with 3 resident bunnies ... :?...fella didnt want bunnies ..doesnt know the first thing about bunnies ...but here he was with 3 of them :shock:

so now they are here ... 2 boys and a girl ..all together ..all adults ...and the boys have DEFFINATLY got plums :? :? :? :roll:

will try and get piccies when ive sorted them somewhere to go :roll:

Last edited:
Who in the right mind would give bunnies with a shed:roll:...good for you for taking them in though.....:D

Thats terrible :cry: I can't believe how crazy it has got for everyone recently. We have been asked to take in around 6 bunnies in the last 3 days. I am finding it completely overwhelming, how do you choose which ones are the most deserving for a space when you know they are all elderly or sick :cry:

People just don't think do they?

Fancy selling a shed and just expecting the buyer to have 3 bunnies :roll:

I'm glad theyre with you now Angie even if it does mean you're at bursting point.....oh and calm down....think of your blood pressure!!!

shed bunny number 1

2005_0203dec090006.jpg

2005_0203dec090005.jpg

hes the bigger of the 2 boys and has ..errrm ...quite large plums :oops:..so could possibly be daddy :roll:

shed bunny number 2

2005_0203dec090003.jpg

2005_0203dec090004.jpg

female...possibly mummy ...and very possibly pregnant :(

Bunny number 3

2005_0203dec090001.jpg

2005_0203dec090002.jpg

the smaller of the boys ...could be offspring ..:?

but its hard to tell ...they could actualy all be siblings and the smaller one could just be the runt .. he is not a baby as hje also has his plums :?

He also has several bites on his back and sides ..:(

Any one got any name suggestions ??

hmmm how about reindeer names like dancer, prancer, rudolf.. cant think of the rest. I do love the girlie.. what a fab pattern on her face :D

:( Sorry to hear about this for all concerned, although glad they are in good hands now - name wise - Sooty Sweep and Soo (Sue) come to mind. x

Back