• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh wow it's really happening :D

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I am getting my new bunny on Saturday. He's had is myxi jab, and is going for his VHD, and a full health check, then coming here. He has problems with his tear ducts, he's recently had his eyes flushed and is on drops to clear up the problem.

And the best bit is... He's a frenchie :shock::love: I've only had one frenchie, my Lillian and ever since i've always wanted another.
I'm so excited, doubt i'll sleep until saturday now :lol:

Btw what age can frenchies live to? A website said only to 5 years :?

We lost Fern last month she was 7 and a half. I know of one that reached 9 years too:D

I was really worried when it said they only live to 5 years, i thought it wasn't very old.. but then bigger breeds of dogs usually don't live as long as smaller breeds :?

my first ever bunny was a french lop rescue called thumper she lived till an estimated 9-13yrs old :wave:

my first ever bunny was a french lop rescue called thumper she lived till an estimated 9-13yrs old :wave:

Wow, thats a great age! I've been really worried, i couldn't bare to only have him a year or so before he goes. I'm hoping he'll one that lives until at least 8ish.

Back