• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

8 year old Schoko, coming into rescue.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I had an 8 year old female put onto my waiting list the other day, so after talks with Liz, she is coming into the rescue Wednesday evening!

Her owners are moving to Dubai.

Here is what they have said:
Yes, I will bring all her belongings incl. her bed with me. Do not laugh, yes, she has her own bed!!!
8 years ago I found her with her sister in a shoe box by the bins in Barking. I took both home. But Schokos sister died 4 years ago. So I adopted a new friend for her from a bunny rescue centre in Pitsea, but he passed away a few month ago as well.
And yes, Schoko is spoiled rotten. She is my little girl. And before I made the decision to find a new home for her I checked if I can take her with me to Dubai. But there are so many restrictions in the Emirates, that I decided not to put Schoko through all that.
She is using a litter tray with cat litter. But she only will use it if it is clean enough to her standards :eek:)
If you keep her in your bedroom, be aware of visits at night and nose pushing, especially at your chin and neck. Schoko does not nibble cables, but she does like a bit of wall paper and fabric.
She has all vaccinations. She is great with cats, although she likes to boss them around. She also likes to play with a ping pong ball, preferable together with a cat or a balloon. She just had her yearly MOT (claws clipped, ears and teeth checked).
Schoko had a few bunny play friends. Female and male. Schoko allways was the boss.

She makes funny guinnypig noises when she is happy. That sounds really funny.
She also likes chewing on her towels. I will bring them to you as well. But they all have a decorative hole pattern.

She loves celery, watercress, basil, carrot tops, spinich, rocket, coriander, checkoree, apple, parsley, young carrots, dried bread, shortbread buiscits (only as a treat) ... well, she loves food :eek:)

Her owner turnt her whole garden into one huge vegetable patch for Schoko!

Luckily Liz, she has been spayed :D

Here is a picture the owner sent to me:

Schoko.jpg

Aww she's beautiful!:love::love: and her owner sounds wonderful, I bet she's devastated she has to part with her.:(

She sounds lovely, I wish I could take her. I feel sorry for her, sounds like she has had a great life so far!

Awwww, look at her little grumpy face. :love::love::love: She sounds like a very spoilt bunny and her owner must be so sorry to have to give her up. :(

Back