• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Animal Ark Christmas Party results!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Had a rather good turn out despite it being freezing!!
Wore three layers though forgot to put socks on!

We made £60.08!

Thank you so much to Justine who came along to meet me and become another victim of Castiel's charms :love:

Thank you also Justine for your generous contribution that a receptionist came over and told me about as we were packing away! :love:

Castiel says if you are ever passing by again, be sure to pop into give him some more love :love:

Muffin, Crumpet and Waffle put in an appearance to celebrate the start of their sponsorship scheme, and Waffle now has two sisters who fell in love and have sponsored him!

Crumpet came out for cuddles with me for 30 minutes and spent it all flopped out on my arm! You wouldn't recognise her from the snarling fear aggressive girl that first came in. Who was unhandleable after being attacked and plucked for 2 years by her un-spayed hutch mate!

All in all a successful day!

Glad it went well and that you managed to get some sponsors :D
Cant wait to meet Cas on Saturday!

Back