• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would anybody be able to help with a piggie train!!!

Hiya,

I'm new but I am adopting two piggies from Tracey from the guinea pig and Rabbit welfare in Rugby and I'm a member of your sistersite guinea pig forum.

I am currently trying to arrange a piggie train to pick them up. I so far have a piggie train from.

Jayne: I think I am free on Thursday, if anyone is coming down the M6 from Rugby to Warrington, I could take them on to Leeds, might just have to scrounge a cuppa off Niki. I always get lost in Leeds, I am collecting them from Niki so this is ideal!! xx

I also have someone that is willing to pick them up and take them to the M6

if someone can get them part of the way to nottingham by Wed /thursday I could bring them back to b'ham with me and then could meet someone on the M6.... She could meet Jayne

I just need someone to collect them from Tracey and give them to Jayne and she would gladly take them the rest of the journey.

If someone can do the Rugby-Telford leg, I have an offer from Telford up the M6 Too get to Jayne!

Can anyone help, they need to be in Leeds by Saturday as I am picking them up to take them back to Belfast.

Nothing like rehoming from a far! Can anyone help, unfortunately I can not book my travel until I know the piggies can get too Leeds?!

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanking you!

Last edited:
i hope someone is able to help you.
If you go in the Rabbits In Need section there is a tranport request section within it.
Good luck!

Tamsin moved it for me to Transfers for me!

I need the piggies to get from Rugby too Telford by 1pm Thursday and thats all I need the rest is covered!!

if someone can get them from Rugby and take them to part of the way to nottingham by Wedensday, I have someone to take them on to Telford!!

I might be able to do the Rugby - Telford leg :wave:. I am visiting my friend in Rugby this week probably on Wednesday. I would be happy to pick the piggies up and drop them off in Telford on my way home.
Would Wednesday be ok?

I totally could not have done it without all you amazing people the piggies will go to Telford and the Girl in Telford is bringing them to my parents in Glasgow were they will be staying untill Saturday and I will be bringing them back to Belfast!!!

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has made this possible!!

DSCI0004.jpg

This is my gorgeous little baby waiting on his girlies, what a Christmas he shall have!!

Joanne your piggies started their journey at 3pm.

Just thought I'd let you know that they are on the move. :D

Thank you Angela it was lovely to meet you.

awwh, best wishes for the guineas in their new home :D

OMG @ TheGuineaPigForum... its like being on RU... but not :shock::shock:

I had no idea there was a guinea pig version of RU! :lol:

thank you Tracy :oops::oops: Is Amy thinking of staying on at school? She doesn't say hello to me anymore :(

I had no idea there was a guinea pig version of RU! :lol:

thank you Tracy :oops::oops: Is Amy thinking of staying on at school? She doesn't say hello to me anymore :(

Yep she wants to do 5 A levels and also the world challenge,:shock::shock::shock: I think she mad

Joanne your piggies started their journey at 3pm.

Just thought I'd let you know that they are on the move. :D

Thank you Angela it was lovely to meet you.

Piggies delivered safely to Alex in Telford. She had a nice cage waiting for them, when I left they were busy investigating their temporary home. Alex will be taking them to Scotland tomorrow.

Tracy - lovely to meet you and your gorgeous bunnies :love:

Joanne - your piggies are beautiful, can't wait to see some pictures of them in their new home with their new boyfriend!

Back