• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 bonded already but want to make it 3 will it work?

Laura09x

Young Bun
I have 2 males already bonded and now i have a 3rd and i would really like it if they was all bonded together is it a big no no or would it work?
:wave:

I have 2 males already bonded and now i have a 3rd and i would really like it if they was all bonded together is it a big no no or would it work?
:wave:

It would be hard work, and you would really have to try it and see! If you get a rescue bun the rescue will help with bonding.

Its all down to personality really, but personally I wouldn't risk two happy boys to add a third and possibly ruin their bond. Same sex pairs are often a volatile pairing, but if they are happy together, I wouldn't spoil it.

However I did add Charlie to an established male female pair successfully. So making a pair into a trio is not impossible and does depend on the rabbits involved and their personalities.

Hello i had two girls as a pair and added a giant girl to them and they are happy xxx I did the bathtub thing and then rearranged the whole room so there were all disorientated and put new trays in and it went ok xx

Back