• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nervously waiting... UPDATE P2

It is so scary waiting for the call isn't it. I was literally unable to concentrate on anything all morning the day Biscuit was done.

Vibes and good luck, I am sure he will be back with you, if a little bit grumpy at the loss of his manhood ;)

Good luck Teddy.

From other posts it seems as though that Plum Fairy is having a very busy day! :lol:

Update

Just rang, he's doing fine am picking him up at 3.10pm just need pooing vibes, have cleane dout his hutch/run.... although he only poo's and wee's in one litter tray in the sleeping area (cleanest bun i have ever met!!) but have given him all fresh bedding and bought some timothy herbage hay for him. :D

Just rang, he's doing fine am picking him up at 3.10pm just need pooing vibes, have cleane dout his hutch/run.... although he only poo's and wee's in one litter tray in the sleeping area (cleanest bun i have ever met!!) but have given him all fresh bedding and bought some timothy herbage hay for him. :D

Urm, he can have those vibes when I have finished my lunch :lol:

Sorry I missed this thread til now. I am so pleased that Teddy is OK :D

:wave: Teddy's plums .............................

Good news about little Teddy. One of mine was named Teddy but it changed to Teddy Ruckspin which then changed to Rucker and Rucksby. Your Teddy sounds a fantastic rabbit.

Back