• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie loves her

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
new fleecy bed

sniff sniff

003-18.jpg

hymmmm sniff

005-12.jpg

me like

002-18.jpg

004-13.jpg

mine

001-20.jpg

Awww cute.

Did you know, I tried to go and get one of those pink beds for Rimmi and Winter from Pets at Home but mine dont stock them any more and they aren't online.... I'm gutted :(

Awww cute.

Did you know, I tried to go and get one of those pink beds for Rimmi and Winter from Pets at Home but mine dont stock them any more and they aren't online.... I'm gutted :(

awww :cry: i havn;t seen them in mine either, i think theyve finished the boutique range, shame i loved getting rosie the pink things, if they still had them i could of sent it from here :cry:

lol, when I rolled my mouse over this thread I saw "rosie loves her new fleecy bedsniff" and I was like "What's a bedsniff?" :roll::oops:

awww :cry: i havn;t seen them in mine either, i think theyve finished the boutique range, shame i loved getting rosie the pink things, if they still had them i could of sent it from here :cry:

That would have been very kind. I deliberated it for ages, it was so cheap for bed.... wish I hadnt hesitated :(

that would make a lovely background for our rescue bunny pics, might have to go in search of one myself :)

that would make a lovely background for our rescue bunny pics, might have to go in search of one myself :)

do you want the sellers link? :wave: ill pm it too you if you like had alook at their other items but at moment they only got pets bed shapes

Back