• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can polo have some vibes please?U/D he's had a little chew

Got him back home....all was going great. He'd eaten, had a hop around and seemed normal.
He went suspiciously quiet for a couple of mins. I peer over the end of my bed to find a white nose covered in blood looking up at me! Yep, he'd had a good old nibble!
He's been glued up and is now confined to a small space for 48 hours!
Damn bunnies!

Got him back home....all was going great. He'd eaten, had a hop around and seemed normal.
He went suspiciously quiet for a couple of mins. I peer over the end of my bed to find a white nose covered in blood looking up at me! Yep, he'd had a good old nibble!
He's been glued up and is now confined to a small space for 48 hours!
Damn bunnies!

I wish there was an emoticon for the face I'm currently making. Poor boy, bless him :(

Thanks, i've just had to have my tea with him on my knee, he won't leave himself alone, poor baby :(

I know lots disagree with them but I HAD to have a collar for Daisy as she wouldnt leave her wound alone,even if it was only for tonight? Daisy had a good old chew of her stitches whilst I wasnt looking and got infected inside and had to have an emergency op to clean it all up.:roll:

sending quick healing no chewing vibes!!!!

I know lots disagree with them but I HAD to have a collar for Daisy as she wouldnt leave her wound alone,even if it was only for tonight? Daisy had a good old chew of her stitches whilst I wasnt looking and got infected inside and had to have an emergency op to clean it all up.:roll:

sending quick healing no chewing vibes!!!!

The vet did mention one just for the night, but when she looked they had none small enough.
He's in his carrier now laid down looking grumpy!

Back