• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how to fully clean rabbit living quarters...

Candiflare

Mama Doe
....to remove any traces of smells/territory...

Ralph and Ruby have made an announcement that they're officially moving in together tomorrow... and to prevent any domestic squabbles I want to make sure that their super ginormous hutch smells of nothing. They've been blissful in the outdoor run together, getting on famously... so I put them in the hutch I've been alternating between them over the last few weeks (it's got both Ralph and Ruby's poos and wee in it) so I thought it would be "neutral?" Not so! Ralph had obviously decided it was his and we went back to square one.

What product can I use that is not bunny-toxic to remove all traces of either of them having been there?

Give it a normal clean first. Then mix some white vinegar with water and spray/wipe it on - it smells a bit at first but leave it to air and it will neutralise the smell. :)

Back