• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Christmas

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
We always put a tree up every year in memorial of all our bunnies that we have lost, we call it the 'Keegan Tree' after Keegan one of my very favourite lop's.

HoppyChristmas001.jpg

On the 'Keegan Tree' are bunny decorations and bunny crackers and bunny lights and we hang all the christmas stockings on it of all our Bridge bunnies. This year we have put an extra 3 on of bunnies that we have lost this year.

HoppyChristmas004.jpg

HoppyChristmas003.jpg

Every rescue rabbit that comes to live with us has a Christmas stocking which we fill Christmas Eve and hang on their hutches or indoor homes.

HoppyChristmas009.jpg

HoppyChristmas013.jpg

We have a very Hoppy Christmas in this house. :D

You see those decs on your tree with the pics of the bunny on and their name... where do you get those made? I think this is a FAB idea.... this is my first year without Tabby and Tipsy.... :cry:

Im sure someone could make something similar with photoshop and a laminating machine :)

Lovely idea.

We are having a very bunny christmas this year, having bought lots of fundraising danglies for the tree, but no where nearer as lovely as your hoppy christmas

Back