• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Argh! Someone help me persuade my parents U/D asked my mum

Lillian

Warren Veteran
to let me take in an another bunny. Ive just seen an absolute stunner in need of a home, up to date on injections etc... and its a giant :love:

Only problem is every bunny i get, i swear its the last one.. until i see another. But he'd go perfect with Milly and Butter. In spring we are building an 18 ft kennel for the bunnies and attempting to bond the pairs into groups. Arrrgghh i wish this bunny was looking for a home in spring, cos i'd be able to snap him up and my parents wouldn't say no.

I might have already contacted someone about taking on this bunny.. (oops). How can i convince my parents that he really would be the last one? And i won't be asking again in a few months for another. Damn me, why must i fall in love with every animal i see? :cry:

Last edited:
How many do you have? Have you got an odd number? Do you think the person who has him now will look after him until the spring?

I love the sound of your 18ft bunny house, cant wait to see the pics

I have 15 of my own and 2 fosters.. 17 in total.. i hate uneven numbers :lol:

He can't stay where he is now, he needs to go asap :( And i don't know anyone else who could take him for now. I have the accomadation for him, but he'd have to live in a hutch outside alone for winter. (Whereas if it was spring time he could be bonded and move straight into the kennel). Oh i'm so in love with him, he's an older bun and it would be so nice to see him with companions.. he's been a single bun all his life so far.

Maybe i should sign a contract, saying i promise not to ask for any more buns after him :lol:

I can't wait to build the kennel :D We're dedicating half our garden to the buns.. they'll have so much space. Its what ive always dreamed of for them, and my parents have been so kind agreeing to let them have it. Hatties group are staying in their current shed but we'll be extending their garden to 10 ft :D

My mum said yes... BUT only if the rabbit can be delivered :? Its the only time i ever wish i could drive. Can i have delivery vibes please, i'll be heartbroken if i can't get him :(

I believe he is in Guildford, as am i but neither me nor my mum drive and my dad only lets us get new animals if he doesn't have to be involved :roll: Arrggh. I think i might make a cart and get the rabbits to pull it along, might take a while to get anywhere though :lol:

My vets is right near my house, but when we have to take all the buns for injections or if theres an emergency then my dad drives us there.
(But he moans about it afterwards - men :roll::lol:)

Back