• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Indoor cage/dog crate pleeeeease!

Veronica

Mama Doe
Hiya
Just a begging thread really! Wondering if anyone has a spare indoor cage/dog crate that I could loan for a while?
The four bunnies I'm looking after for Ange, two DESPERATELY need to be separated (so medical treatment can be given successfully, as both buns are not getting on, therefore stressing each other out and making the snuffle-condition worse).
I can't afford to go out and buy a brand new one, as funds are very much being eaten up by vet treatments for these bunnies. I've searched second-hand, to no avail, so I'm asking if anyone can help here? Pleeease!? :)

You could borrow one of my runs if that would help.

It is big though. The big one of these

You would have to pick up from oldham though, and Im out tomorrow until 7 as it is my late night at work

Hi
Just got your PM. Thanks for your kind offer! I might take you up on that...only prob would be picking up (I've got a tiny car! :? ) and seeing if I could fit it in the shed.

Thank you though! :)

It folds down into about 4ftx2ft ish, so I would imagine it would get into the back of a car with the back seats down.

Alternatively, just borrow the end panels. which are around 2ftsq, joined together in threes

Back