• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maxolone Syrup- Jacks-Jane?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Just found this in my bunny first aid kit and forgot I had it. I believe it is the syrup form of Metaclopramide but has anyone ever used it? I cant find it mentioned anywhere on here which is unusual for a bunny medicine!

I have a bottle of this from when Lionel stopped eating last time, recently gave it to Bella after her spay when she didn't eat.

Yes I have this in my first aid kit too. It is metaclop in oral form.:)

I think my bottle reads Maxolon without the e.

Yeah just searched it for you there's loads of threads. :wave:

oooh i want some, i have the tablets which i have to break down into 1/8ths, not an easy task :lol::lol::lol::lol:

oooh i want some, i have the tablets which i have to break down into 1/8ths, not an easy task :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is why they found it for me! My vet gave me the tablets to keep at home for Snowdrop but it was a nightmare trying to 1/8th them so she rang the suppliers and found out they did it in syrup form.

Must be my poor spelling not bringing up the threads! lol

Last edited:
This is why they found it for me! My vet gave me the tablets to keep at home for Snowdrop but it was a nightmare trying to 1/8th them so she rang the suppliers and found out they did it in syrup form.

Must be my poor spelling not bring up the threads! lol

Nah, its cos Maxolon is an anti-emetic :D

Back