• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soooo...what are yours getting for Chrimbo?

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
There has probably been a thread about this already but I am so excited about Christmas for our babies and it would be really great to hear what ALL your animals will be getting :D

Not sure if santa is visiting this year as moo has been a naughty girl!!! She might have an empty stocking! :shock:

Not sure if santa is visiting this year as moo has been a naughty girl!!! She might have an empty stocking! :shock:

Awwwwwwwww! :cry:

I'll post what my 2 are getting tomorrow after I know Ginger's going to be allright - don't want to tempt fate!

Shes now giving herself a good groom all ready for santa, so supose she could get a few pressies!

My guys have had almost £1000 spend on new digs, they are getting the bare mimimum. I have been buying hard baby toys from the pound shop, got some fab teething keyrings. Just gonna keep an eye out

They're not really getting anything. They need some new vine balls and other chewy stuff so I'll get some but they have them all the time. I'd rather get them stuff throughout the year since they don't know it's christmas anyway.

I added more to my list today so here it is Fresh:

Lola and Max are having,a personalised stocking to share, a large wicker dog basket (from Ikea), a new tunnel, a new tent, a pink wooden bunny rattle, a willow wreath, a wooden carrot chew toy, a rope dumbell, some vine balls, some dried dandelion mix, some burns green oat hay, 4 willow balls (different varieties) , a castle igloo, a willow candy cane each and some apple crackers,apple treat-ums, a pack of christmas dinner wooden chews and a wooden jigsaw.

Brian and Jemimah are having a personalised stocking to share,a large wicker dog basket, a new chube (pink and purple one), a new bed, a new tent, a pink wooden bunny rattle, a willow dumbell, a large seagrass ball, a wooden carrot chew, a rope dumbell, vine balls, fenugreek crunchies, locus beans, burns green oat hay, a castle igloo, 4 willow balls, berry crackers, dried excel apple snacks,a tent, a new cuddle bun toy, a pack of christmas dinner chews and a wooden jigsaw.

Lenny is having a personalised stocking, a new tunnel, blanket, willow dumbell, a new hidey hole, a new tent, a new food bowl, 2 willow balls, a plastic carrot rattle, some botanic oxbow hay, burns green oat hay, herby harvest, apple crackers, berry drops, a heart mirror, a new cuddle bun toy, and a sissel carrot/corn pack.

Pingu & Lara are getting 4 packs of whiskers temptaions between them, 2 packs of whisker chew sticks, 2 cat jingle feather boas, 2 new cat beds, a radiator bed,2 new string toys, a set of cat balls, a reindeer toy each, a bag of catnip to share and a glam new collar each from kittycollars.co.uk :D

I still want to spend more.

Too much lots of toys, hay and treats from Pampered Piggies. Just need to stock up on treat hay now and they are all sorted. They all have their own stockings. :)

Mine are getting each other! Going to start bonding on friday, so I guess it could be an early christmas pressie, then some carrot, greens and posh hay on the day lol :D

Back