• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need to find bunny boarding for my house rabbits

VBJH25

Young Bun
Hi all :wave:

I am going away for a few days this week and for a few days over christmas and need to find someone who can look after my 2 house buns. I have trawled the internet in search of a bunnery that can take house rabbits but to no avail. If there is anyone out there who can board my rabbits or knows a person who can, please let me know. I live in Osterley near Heathrow and need to find someone near that area pls.

Vicki

Ahh okay, I have no idea where Middlesex is, and as it has sex in it, I thought it could be near Essex.. :oops:

I would normally offer but we're already looking after a house bunny over Christmas. Sorry hun...hope you find someone. x

Hmm..not sure I'd be booking my bunnies in somewhere that describes their 4*2 hutches as 'very spacious' for larger bunnies :?

Hmm..not sure I'd be booking my bunnies in somewhere that describes their 4*2 hutches as 'very spacious' for larger bunnies :?

Gulp! Sorry didnt see that bit!! I will read more carefully next time. I would always recommend a visit to any potential bunny boarding place before you book them in, just to put your mind at rest that they have good housing and will be well looked after!

Thanks to all for your responces but I still haven't found anyone! :? I have checked out rabbitboarding.com and they really aren't suitable and the doedropin is too far away. Is there anyone in the Twickenham, Ashford, Staines, Ealing, Southall areas or any surrounding towns near Heathrow airport?

try local vets... I know a fair few vet nurses who board small animals to try and get some more money :wave:

Thanks but you are too far away :(

Sadly I think you may find you have little alternative but to travel further than you want to :( Bunny boarding is few and far between compared to cat and dog boarding, especially for housebunnies.

Once you've found somewhere you're happy with, I'd make sure you usually book as far in advance as possible as they do tend to book up quick, especially for housebunnies.

this one any good?
Stanmore/Harrow - Middx - Rabbit & G'pig Boarding
Small friendly holiday home for your Bunny or Guinea Pig. I'm a member of the RWA and have 6 Bunnies and two G'pigs of my own all from rescue centres. Indoor facilities also available but limited so book early.

Contact Maureen Home 0208 427 7118 0208 427 7118 Evenings
Mobile 07876588670
Email maureen@bunny33land.wanadoo.co.uk
for availability and rates.

I havent used them.. i just looked on RR and saw it

or these ones come to your house
Critter Sitters
Nr Heathrow, London,
Tel: 020 8757 5201

I use a local rescue for my house rabbits.. they stay in a 6ft hutch inside a shed and are always pretty happy :D

Back