• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi Lottielouise, giantbunnymummy & RU - Kirkby bunnies enjoy their early Xmas dinner

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Lottielouise, giantbunnymummy & RU - Kirkby bunnies enjoy their early Xmas dinner

Abby (giantbunnymummy) won bunny hampers on Louise's (Lottielouise) Kirkby fundraiser & very kindly donated them to the Kirkby bunnies. I took them down with me today :)

All the bunnies would like to say thank you very much to Abby & Louise, who donated some extra hampers for them. They thought they were scrummy & wanted to share lots of pics with you to show how much they appreciated them :D

All the bunnies at Kirkby would also like to say if anyone could offer them their forever home for Christmas, by ringing Celia direct on 01623 759883 - they would be ever so grateful.

Hope you like their piccies :)

DSCF4280.jpg
DSCF4276.jpg

DSCF4274.jpg
DSCF4266.jpg

DSCF4263.jpg
DSCF4268.jpg

DSCF4255.jpg
DSCF4257.jpg

DSCF4262.jpg
DSCF4260.jpg

DSCF4258.jpg
DSCF4295.jpg

DSCF4269.jpg

The last pic of the agouti girlie & black male rex have been in rescue for over a year :cry: It really would be their best Christmas ever, if someone would be kind enough to give them their forever home.

Thank you Denise for taking them up to Celia. Hope she liked her christmas card :D

Oh my what gorgeous bunnies, I never understand how gorgeous bunnies like this end up in rescue.

Glad they enjoyed their christmas lunch.

How on earth did you decide which bunnies to give the lunches to I do not know.

This one is particularly spectacular

DSCF4263.jpg

Last edited:
Awww, such gorgeous bunnies :love::love::love:

I'm so glad they enjoyed their hampers :D Daisy and Jester have so much in the way of toys and treats, I thought the Kirkby bunnies would appreciate it more.

Wish I could provide one or two with a forever home, but just don't have the space in the house and I don't think outside is possible with the frequent fox visitor :(

Oh my what gorgeous bunnies, I never understand how gorgeous bunnies like this end up in rescue.

I know I will never know either :( The little grey / white & black lionhead girls are only 4 - 5 months old - their previous 'owners' were moving & couldn't take them with them, as there was no room :evil: I suppose they at least handed them into rescue, which is more than some people would have done :evil:

The bun in your post is adorable & he was virtually up on his back legs begging me to go to him :love:

I made the lunches go as far as I possible could, but just didn't have chance to take pics of them all. Plus some wouldn't sit still for me :roll::lol: It was difficult though :(

I'm sure Celia will love her card Louise - she didn't open it in front of me, but she was very grateful for everything you've done :)

Awww, such gorgeous bunnies :love::love::love:

I'm so glad they enjoyed their hampers :D Daisy and Jester have so much in the way of toys and treats, I thought the Kirkby bunnies would appreciate it more.

Wish I could provide one or two with a forever home, but just don't have the space in the house and I don't think outside is possible with the frequent fox visitor :(

Thanks Abby - they really did appreciate their treats. I hope Daisy & Jester didn't mind too much, although I'm sure they wouldn't ;):)

Well done Abby, Louise and Denise for making the bunsters happy.:)
They are all so beautiful.:love::love::love::love:

Aww this boy is in my top 3 faves at Kirkby. I always give him extra nose rubs! Glad they enjoyed their treats.

Thank you Denise for taking them up to Celia. Hope she liked her christmas card :D

This one is particularly spectacular

DSCF4263.jpg

Back