• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rat rescue?

glossta1

Alpha Buck
Do any of you rescue rats? Would anyone make good use of a rat cage? We have a no-longer-used rat cage for up to 5 rats. It is a carefully adapted bird cage, and made a wonderful rat home when my son used to keep them. It's been in the garage for AGES and needs a good cleanup, but might be of use for someone who does rescues. I offered it to a local rat rescue, but had no reply, so I think she doesn't do rat rescue any more. I don't want anything for it, but I don't want to take it to the tip - such a waste.

Do any of you rescue rats? Would anyone make good use of a rat cage? We have a no-longer-used rat cage for up to 5 rats. It is a carefully adapted bird cage, and made a wonderful rat home when my son used to keep them. It's been in the garage for AGES and needs a good cleanup, but might be of use for someone who does rescues. I offered it to a local rat rescue, but had no reply, so I think she doesn't do rat rescue any more. I don't want anything for it, but I don't want to take it to the tip - such a waste.

Try http://www.fancy-rats.co.uk/community there's loadsa rescues that use that :wave:

Back