• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breeds Pics - Finished Article!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Well, the project is finally written and finished. MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone who helped out, donated pictures, answered the questionnaire and gave advice.

I thought you might like to see the breeds pictures page. Sorry i couldnt use all of them - sooooooo many gorgeous bunnies, so little space! - but they had to be good breed examples etc.

I also couldnt credit you all individually, but i am very greatful and will mention you in the acknowledgements

breeds.jpg

It looks fab :D well done you. Lots of lovely bunnies.
Yaay lovely to see my Gracie and Holly there too, thanks for using them :).

Yay, my little man is famous :lol:

Looks good. Hope you get good marks for it! You've obviously put so much effort in :)

Looking good. :D:D I hope the marks reflect all the hard work you've put into it. ;) Nice to see Alfie and Bubbles there too. :love::love:

Wow that's great. I think you've just helped me identify Millie as a Cashmere Lop. No idea what Billy is though. I'll have to post some pics of him tomorrow and see if you can tell me :)

ohhhh, thank you :)

Have checked him out and he is gorgeous :love::love: Definitely very similar to Millie, she also has a very square head :lol: and is so fluffy!!!

Ah, its looking really good, hope you get food marks, from that pic, I want a dwarf lop and a cashmere lop and an English to go with my dutch and I want a couple of giant ones and a mini rex, and, oh, wht the hell, all of them :D Wish I had more space

Ah, its looking really good, hope you get food marks, from that pic, I want a dwarf lop and a cashmere lop and an English to go with my dutch and I want a couple of giant ones and a mini rex, and, oh, wht the hell, all of them :D Wish I had more space

"food marks"????? :shock: - i soooo wish we got food for the projects!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah i want them all too now (tho the minirex is mine! spookily matches the standard rex - Jane's Michael)

aw thankyou for using my little ralphy :love: it looks fab :thumb:

Just realised i spelt himalayan wrong tho! :shock: will change that before i print it!

I wasnt going to have a himmy, but he was so beautiful, and it was so sad when you lost him :( i had space on the page so added him on :love:

I can not get over that Angora - I have never seen one - it is beautiful - looks like a giant cotton wool ball.....must say I would not fancy the grooming of that little fella..well done bunny mummy:love::bunny:

Back