• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have room for 2 very handsome ginger cats handed into Kirkby?

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I've been down to Kirkby again today to take some goodies to the bunnies from Lottielouise & giantbunnymummy (new thread on that to follow :)).

When I got there Celia has had the most handsome ginger cats handed into her :cry::cry::cry:

Their previous owners have given them up, because they've now got a dog & no longer wanted the cats :evil: Basically they made them live outside & wouldn't let them in the house - eventually they decided to take them to Celia :cry:

They are both about 2 years old & brothers - they are going in to be neutered on Wednesday - as their previous owners hadn't bothered to get them done :evil: One is more affectionate than the other & will demand attention & cuddles (the one on the left). The other little fella is so very timid & nervous, but once you've got hold of him - loves a good fuss :love:

If we could, I'd adopt them in a shot - but Thomas our old boy, is extremely terriotorial around other males & would go ape if I brought them home :( Not to mention about Mark going ape!! :shock::lol:

I know this is a rabbit forum, but I was wondering if a member might find it in their hearts to be able to offer these handsome boys their forever home for Christmas? They must be rehomed together.

Please could someone on here make their Christmas, as well as mine & offer them their forever home?

If you can please pm me for more details.

DSCF4289.jpg
DSCF4291.jpg

Aaw, they're so cute! I hope they find a good home. I don't think my two would take too kindly to another pair of cats.. :(

You can tell they're not neutered though; they've got the lovely jowly faces XD

Awww, they are so lovely :love::love::love:

How could their owner not want them anymore? :cry:

I can't help as I have three cat monsters of my own and my male cat (neutered years ago I hasten to add) fights with every other cat he can get his paws on :roll:

Really hope they get a good home. They are so beautiful.

I would love to help, love ginger cats but don't have space at the moment- and probably too far away.
Can I just advise though to get them blood tested for FIV/ FELV at the time of neutering, especially if they are entire- it could save the new owner a lot of heartbreak and money and the rescue a bad reputation!

Thanks guys, I'm so hoping someone will want to help them be settled for Christmas.

They just don't deserve chucking out because the owners wanted a dog instead :evil: I just hope the poor dog they've now got, doesn't end up at Celia's at some point in the future - when they get fed up of it :(

Ok Im in suspenders now!!! New thread ? I am totally impatient Ive said that before! then you tease me!!

Sorry Louise I'm putting the new thread up now - bloomin photobucket took forever & then I had to watch the X Factor result :)

I would love to help, love ginger cats but don't have space at the moment- and probably too far away.
Can I just advise though to get them blood tested for FIV/ FELV at the time of neutering, especially if they are entire- it could save the new owner a lot of heartbreak and money and the rescue a bad reputation!

Thanks, I will mention that to Celia :)

Last edited:
I would love to have them:love: Unfortunately so would my Westie:cry:

My o/h and I have a real soft spot for ginger toms. I really hope they find a home for Christmas:cry: How can their "owners" live with themselves:evil:

I want them!! but I live too close to a road, the OH says no and I have no idea how Radish would cope :(:(

How could anyone not want them :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Back