• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cube housing

mangobiscuit

Young Bun
Really sorry if this is a commonly asked question - have looked back through other threads but just wanted some up to date info....

These NIC cube things...they look like a great idea and I think my bun would love them.

Only problem is, I really can't find them on ebay or amazon (as suggested on previous threads)

Is there another "name" I should search or somewhere else that stocks them?

Many thanks in advance

Lucy and Domino
x:love:

Wonderful thank you SO much!

Just got to work out how many we need and what sort of arrangement!

I've seen some great ones on here..... Domino will be well chuffed!:lol:

Lol I daren't!!

My flat is full of hay...... It's so embarrassing. Dom has taken over since he arrived (but I wouldn't have it any other way :p)

I will post pics (and I'll have a good tidy up first and then claim that it always looks pristine....no effort ;-))

Oh don't worry - I have guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus so my pet room is constantly strewn with hay - which travels to the landing, our bedroom and usually ends up on the stairs too! I have a whole bale in a single duvet cover in my pet room so it's no wonder really that hay gets everywhere but never mind! Gotta' love our messy animals! :lol:

My place is also full of hay from the guinea pig set up, too! And I've finally found a hoover that can cope with it all without beefing about being blocked up - the Henry Hound!

I can't quite get those people who only give their pigs hay in a feeder. Mine absolutely go wild with delight when I put loads of hay in; they love tunnelling in it, rolling in it, hiding in it - all sorts. :)

Ooooo I am glad that I'm not the only one!! My flat is not visitor friendly sometimes:shock:

Domino has taken over my life and I still feel like I haven't a clue about rabbits but am trying my best to read and surf the net for as much info as poss:p

Back