• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted Piccies of Dog Crate Set Ups :)

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Need ideas please, I have a dog crate for the bunnies but so far it has nothing in :lol:

Mine:

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

Bedroom1.jpg

Edit: Sorry the pictures aren't great. I think the middle one's the best because you can see the shelf in the cage. I took the door off because they sometimes closed it and couldn't get it open to get to food and water.

The cat littler tray next to it is full of hay for digging and eating and sometimes toileting too. There is also another litter tray just in front of the cage which is the most used one. Since getting Samus who as far as I'm aware has always been an outside bunny I've had to make a few changes. She's not litter trained and was just pooing and peeing on the cushions in the cage, so they have been replaced by a third litter tray and the cushions and Grim's favourite black silk sheet have been put on the floor by the bed.

So pampered. :love:

Poo has now been reduced to just the area in and around the cage. Pee is only in the litter trays, but as fast as I clean them they keep it coming and my boyfriend is not too happy with the smell... :?

Last edited:
Bea is too big for me to put anything in her crate other than a litter tray, blankie and a wall basket hay rack :shock::oops:

Someone kindly gave me a large dog crate and run, so I attatched them and Jez is in it in the garage :D He has about 8x3 foot of space now. I tried making a shelf out of hurdle bars, but it's a bit poo :lol:

This is Cassie and Oakley's dog crate set up which is easy to keep clean and tidy. They have free range of a room and when we are in most of the house so are not locked in the crate as it would be too small.

DSCF1253.jpg

DSCF1256.jpg

Best of luck with it:wave:

Back