• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bursting :)

Rachel WD

Alpha Buck
Millie and Billy were put together yesterday and the bonding seems to be going great. I am bursting with happiness. :):):)

Millie got her fluffy feet wet earlier and as she was grooming herself Billy was trying to get his head as far under her as he could in the hope that she would groom him too by accident :D:love::love:

Which she then did!!!

Billy: "Hmmm, she's pretty good at this grooming business, maybe if I get a bit closer..."
14336_1301440813312_1149193950_3095.jpg

Billy: "a little closer...she doesn't seem to have noticed yet, hehe."
14336_1301444173396_1149193950_3095.jpg

Billy: "Result!! I think she will make a very good wife."
14336_1301440173296_1149193950_3095.jpg

Sorry about the camera phone poor quality pics but I was desperate to get proof :)

Last edited:
:love::love::love:
No wonder you are bursting - that's one of the best sights there is :love::love:

Fantastic to see Millie settling in (had to be a perfect match really "Billy and Millie") :love::love:

Eeeeeeeek! They are gorgeous, and they look like they will fall in love!

So happy for your little family :) are you allowed them out and about soon?

Laura - the catflap leading to the run is open, although only Millie has ventured out yet. I'm hoping it will be fine tomorrow so I can let them loose in the garden (and take bucket loads of pictures). They keep trying to push past me every time I open the shed door - so nosey!

Angie - I can't believe how quickly they have accepted each other. I just hope they get used to me as quickly. I gave Millie a bum scratch before and she was licking me :) :love:

We've opened a bottle of fizzy to celebrate :lol: cheers!

Laura - the catflap leading to the run is open, although only Millie has ventured out yet. I'm hoping it will be fine tomorrow so I can let them loose in the garden (and take bucket loads of pictures). They keep trying to push past me every time I open the shed door - so nosey!

Angie - I can't believe how quickly they have accepted each other. I just hope they get used to me as quickly. I gave Millie a bum scratch before and she was licking me :) :love:

We've opened a bottle of fizzy to celebrate :lol: cheers!

Cheers bunny mummy! They'll rule the roost in no time!

Hehe. Probably. Next door have already given us a bag of carrot tops and stalks from their allotment. Yummy. Spoilt buns!

Oh dear - Lee has only just made the connection that the tunnels are supposed to be like burrows for the rabbits :roll: and not just 'green cylindrical tubes that the rabbits like to hide in'. Sigh.

Hehe. Probably. Next door have already given us a bag of carrot tops and stalks from their allotment. Yummy. Spoilt buns!

Oh dear - Lee has only just made the connection that the tunnels are supposed to be like burrows for the rabbits :roll: and not just 'green cylindrical tubes that the rabbits like to hide in'. Sigh.

Ooo, he's a smart one, a real keeper ;)

He is probably just a bit too excited - eeeeek! Can't believe you've finally got them :)

:lol::lol::lol:

I actually had more trouble sleeping last night knowing they were outside than on Friday night!

Lee must be excited, he's also just mentioned taking photos of us and the buns to make into Christmas cards for the family! :) Smitten already :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I actually had more trouble sleeping last night knowing they were outside than on Friday night!

Lee must be excited, he's also just mentioned taking photos of us and the buns to make into Christmas cards for the family! :) Smitten already :lol:

Ha ha! They try to act all macho until they are face to face with a beautiful little fluffy or two :)

I am still ridiculously excited for you! I would have wanted to creep down in the night. Or get up with the sun to say hello :oops:

I lasted until 7.45am before going out to see them and doing their breakfast.

I can see a very short day at work tomorrow.

You got a date yet for your bonding?

No :oops: I will call them tomorrow!

I feel guilty calling, as I know how busy they are, but I should do really. Can't wait any longer!

Looking forward to lots of pics this week though :)

Back