• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie snuggles with me (mummy)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
thought it was about time me and rosie had some bunny snuggles again

026-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

Aww, Rosie is so gorgeous! Does she know she is going to have some competition soon?! :lol:

im not sure, she does get jealous if any animal tries to get my attention first :lol: i remember first time went on holiday abroad my nan had rosie and mowgli, and when i came home i walked straight into back garden they were in the run and rosie ran in front of mowgli to get to me, then when we had cuddles she was pushing him away from me :oops: :lol:

im not sure, she does get jealous if any animal tries to get my attention first :lol: i remember first time went on holiday abroad my nan had rosie and mowgli, and when i came home i walked straight into back garden they were in the run and rosie ran in front of mowgli to get to me, then when we had cuddles she was pushing him away from me :oops: :lol:

Awww :love: Apache does that too - if he sees me fussing Skye he runs up and shoves his head under my hand! :lol:

They are lovely photos especially the first one :)

Back