• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Miss Smokey :(

I feel your pain. I went away a couple of weeks ago from Wednesday to Sunday and a friend house/bunny sat. I was so glad to get home and give my bunnies big cuddles. I don't think holidays will ever be the same again now that i'm a bunny mummy!!

I'm doing a live in nanny job over New Year, and will have to leave my buns with my mum. I'm really gunna miss them! :(

I went away for two and a half days in october... cried my eyes out frequently :oops:
Then returned to find my cat had died. Needless to say, no more going away for me.

Yepn its staycations all the way, at least for one of us at a time, there is no one that we could get to look after 5 buns, at least not properly, its somthing that we have been talking about a lot recently

Hey ash,
havent seen you around the forum for ages!

Im sure smokey is fine, and is missing you too.
How is he doing? :)
i hope when you get home you'll post updates :wave:

Hey ash,
havent seen you around the forum for ages!

Im sure smokey is fine, and is missing you too.
How is he doing? :)
i hope when you get home you'll post updates :wave:

Heyya,
I Know ive been busy with school ect..
He was fine when i arrived home :D i stuck him in the living room to run and he just startted binkying everywhere :lol:

Hes finee:D Growing Slowly, Hows The Buns?

Back