PDA

View Full Version : they have....

happybun
05-12-2009, 09:02 PM
a few pellets left, a couple of treats, some veggies, meadow hay, timothy hay and green oat hay so why, w h y, WHY are they eating cardboard!!!:evil::lol::lol::lol:

Hoppit!
05-12-2009, 09:05 PM
Urgh, don't talk to me about that! Ginger has developed a real taste for cardboard, paper towels and carefresh!! :roll: Weird rabbit...

shibby69
05-12-2009, 09:11 PM
My buns love shredding cardboard up, particularly Rocky when he's in a mood! Prue doesn't really shred it so much as hurl big boxes around, she can make a right racket! It keeps her busy i suppose! Hugo has a penchant for italian leather boots :shock: - i'd rather they stick to the cardboard :lol:

Jack-Bun
05-12-2009, 09:36 PM
Agg, D&J do this! Theres a lovley bowl of pellets, veg, hay...and they choose to eat newspaper, cardboard and their kennel :shock:

ZakuraRabbit
05-12-2009, 10:58 PM
When Zakura was an indoor rabbit she tore my drawings of the wall and tried to eat them :shock:
I couldn't have any drawings in floor-height at the time... (I know what you're thinking, why DID I have drawings at floor-height? Well lets just say I draw a lot....)

Snowberry
05-12-2009, 11:00 PM
Strawberry is into eating carpet at the minute!

BevBunny
06-12-2009, 12:18 AM
They obviously like it! My two eat cardboard all the time, its never seemed to harm them - unless you know it causes issues with your buns then I wouldn't worry about it. :) I buy mine cardboard houses from Cardboard guy, as my theory is that whilst they're chewing that to pieces my carpet and furniture is safe! :lol::lol: