• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

they have....

happybun

Wise Old Thumper
a few pellets left, a couple of treats, some veggies, meadow hay, timothy hay and green oat hay so why, w h y, WHY are they eating cardboard!!!:evil::lol::lol::lol:

Urgh, don't talk to me about that! Ginger has developed a real taste for cardboard, paper towels and carefresh!! :roll: Weird rabbit...

My buns love shredding cardboard up, particularly Rocky when he's in a mood! Prue doesn't really shred it so much as hurl big boxes around, she can make a right racket! It keeps her busy i suppose! Hugo has a penchant for italian leather boots :shock: - i'd rather they stick to the cardboard :lol:

Agg, D&J do this! Theres a lovley bowl of pellets, veg, hay...and they choose to eat newspaper, cardboard and their kennel :shock:

When Zakura was an indoor rabbit she tore my drawings of the wall and tried to eat them :shock:
I couldn't have any drawings in floor-height at the time... (I know what you're thinking, why DID I have drawings at floor-height? Well lets just say I draw a lot....)

They obviously like it! My two eat cardboard all the time, its never seemed to harm them - unless you know it causes issues with your buns then I wouldn't worry about it. :) I buy mine cardboard houses from Cardboard guy, as my theory is that whilst they're chewing that to pieces my carpet and furniture is safe! :lol::lol:

Back