• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need vibes please- Update with pictures pg 5

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Just got home and some how Bungle has managed to cut his face. It is quite bad and one side of his nose is detached. Just rushed him to the emergency vets where he is going to need a GA and stitching.

Please can my little man have some vibes? He is with a vet I have never used before so I am especially worried.

Last edited:
He is very exciteable and I think he must have been chewing the bars and has caught himself on a sharp bit. Either that or my OH says he found Snowdrop at the top of the stairs earlier and his door was ajar so I guess she could have been in and maybe bit him through the bars?

Either way its something that should have been avoidable so I am so cross with myself.

Why hasn't the vet rang me yet? I hate waiting by the phone for news. I am so stressed out tonight and really upset at the thought of having 3 single bunnies or having to possibly rehome one.

oh no sorry to hear this, hope you hear something soon, but as they say no news is good news, please update us on how he is when you hear off the vet

Thanks. Still not heard from vets. Has been two hours now and he said it would only take 5 minutes to stitch. Maybe he has been called away to another emergency?

I feel so useless. I have had so many bunny related accidents these past few weeks I think they would be better off without me.

Vets just rang. He has come round ok and they managed to stitch him up. Can go and collect him at 8pm as they would rather he stayed with me and I kept an eye on him incase he has to go out on an emergency and there is no-one at the surgery.

I am meant to be babysitting my cousins tonight but had to ring and ask my gran to go do it instead. Have to go and relieve her later though as she will get tired so my OH is going to have to look after Bungle.

Last edited:
Back