• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Elwood, you're my very bestest friend"

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love:

PC030144.jpg

PC030145.jpg

PC030146.jpg

PC030147.jpg

PC030148.jpg

PC030150.jpg

PC030151.jpg

They're a great advert for why bunnies need so much space :roll::lol: They have access to free range time for at least 10 hours everyday but they spend most of the time in their crate curled up in the "poorly bunny" bed. The only time they normally venture out is when they smell food, animal or human.:lol:

prehaps its old age catching up with them, after all Eddie was 2 in October and Elwood celebrates his 2nd birthday this month ;):lol:

prehaps its old age catching up with them, after all Eddie was 2 in October and Elwood celebrates his 2nd birthday this month ;):lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Why bother running, when if you wait long enough, mummy brings treats to your comfy bed? :lol:

Lovely pics of lovely bunnies :love:

Awwwwwwwww Eddie and Elwood :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I think lying about and having snuggles in a comfy bunny bed all day sounds like a great life :lol:

Bless 'em! :love:

Wonderful pics! If ever anyone doubts the need for buns' to have companionship I think these pics say far more than any words. x

They're a great advert for why bunnies need so much space :roll::lol: They have access to free range time for at least 10 hours everyday but they spend most of the time in their crate curled up in the "poorly bunny" bed. The only time they normally venture out is when they smell food, animal or human.:lol:

:lol: awww bless them

Back