• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick update on Melody and Maddox

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
These are Newts brother and sister who Michelle rescued from the garden center and brought to us :love:

They went in for their VHD yesterday and the vet is worried that they are not developing properly :( If the garden centre was right then they should be 14 weeks but we don't think they are, however due to the length of time we have had them they must be 12 weeks :?

they still look like they are 8 or 9 weeks old and Maddox has no sign of any man bits :(

We are all just hoping that it isn't a sign of any thing more serious :?

Try not to worry Liz they may just be dinky ;) Rhys and Jack didn't show signs of man bits until they were over 4 months old and even then C had to push them down and said they were the smallest ones she had seen!

hope everything will be fine, my first mini lop mitzi whome we was told was female, never developed his man bits until a year old

Try not to worry Liz they may just be dinky ;) Rhys and Jack didn't show signs of man bits until they were over 4 months old and even then C had to push them down and said they were the smallest ones she had seen!

Elvis had such a bad start in life he didn't grow well so he was 8 months old before he could be castrated.

If Newt hadn't gone the way he did I wouldn't be so worried, but with 2 different vet surgeries saying that his siblings could be affected it is more of a concern.

They are hapy buns and VERY lively so thats all that matters at the moment :)

Elvis had such a bad start in life he didn't grow well so he was 8 months old before he could be castrated.

If Newt hadn't gone the way he did I wouldn't be so worried, but with 2 different vet surgeries saying that his siblings could be affected it is more of a concern.

They are hapy buns and VERY lively so thats all that matters at the moment :)

I am so glad they are doing well, i really hope it stays that way xx

:( :( :(

I really hope it's what people on here are saying and they are just late developers. As you say, they are having a great life at the moment and the best of care x

May we have some piccies as they are very lovely looking bunsters?;)

Last edited:
:( :( :(

I really hope it's what people on here are saying and they are just late developers. As you say, they are having a great life at the moment and the best of care x

May we have some piccies as they are very lovely looking bunsters?;)

I have tried but they don't stay still for a minute :roll: I just have lots of piccys of blured bums disappearing :lol::lol:

Back