• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy and Blossom hanging out :D *pic heavy*

Danielle84

Mama Doe
Quite a few piccies of our little Timmy and Blossom enjoying their new pad! It's been waiting for them for 2 weeks now, and we finally made the move to put them in there! They are enjoying it so far :D

SDC13720.jpg

SDC13722.jpg

SDC13723.jpg

SDC13730.jpg

SDC13733.jpg

Can you see meeeee???

SDC13738.jpg

Kisses please??

SDC13749.jpg

"Pretending" to be King of the castle when we all know it's Blossom :lol:
SDC13752.jpg

"Peekaboo!"
SDC13755.jpg

Giving Timmy some bun nudges!
SDC13757.jpg

Awww!! Cuties!!

Where'd you get those yellow wooden cubes from? Rimmi and Winter loooove wooden chew things!!

Was a place called 'just for pets' i think they will probably sell them in any 'bigger' pet shop. Not sure why they are painted bright yellow though! They are harmless though!

Was a place called 'just for pets' i think they will probably sell them in any 'bigger' pet shop. Not sure why they are painted bright yellow though! They are harmless though!

Thats where i get a lot of my toys and treats from :D

They look really happy together :love:

Awwww! They are soooo cute :love::love:

Blossom is beautiful!!

.....just a little thought though..... I wouldn't use woodshavings as their litter. I used to use it but then Fidget got very ill (liver disease) and only just made it through and from recent research findings it seems to suggest the chemicals used to treat woodshavings could very well be the cause :shock:

Don't want to interfere or anything but I wouldn't want you to go through what I did with Fidget!

Your buns are really gorgeous though :D

Awwww! They are soooo cute :love::love:

Blossom is beautiful!!

.....just a little thought though..... I wouldn't use woodshavings as their litter. I used to use it but then Fidget got very ill (liver disease) and only just made it through and from recent research findings it seems to suggest the chemicals used to treat woodshavings could very well be the cause :shock:

Don't want to interfere or anything but I wouldn't want you to go through what I did with Fidget!

Your buns are really gorgeous though :D

Really? I didn't know that! Poor Fidget. Do you have a link to the research so i can have a read? Is it reliable research?

What do you use instead? I don't like the idea of them pooing and weeing in a litter tray of hay and eating it (although they like to sit in their hay box and sometimes wee in there :roll:)

Really? I didn't know that! Poor Fidget. Do you have a link to the research so i can have a read? Is it reliable research?

What do you use instead? I don't like the idea of them pooing and weeing in a litter tray of hay and eating it (although they like to sit in their hay box and sometimes wee in there :roll:)

I use a mix of hay and straw. I posted a thread about it and Jack's-Jane posted some links to research articles, i will dig it out for you. Just thought i'd point it out cause it really was bad, and i didn't know until it was too late :(. She's fine now though thank god!

Thanks for this, we will stop using it immediately, I am sending other half to a horse equipment supplier on A1 tomo to get some of the stuff that they use

Back