• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What am I doing wrong? :(

dayle_x

Mama Doe
My little Miu has died now. Thats Miu, Tallulah and Lola i've lost in the past 2 months :cry:

I don't know what happened, I went and opened up this morning, they all came up for a nose rub. Went back in at 4 and she was dead :cry:

My little Miu has died now. Thats Miu, Tallulah and Lola i've lost in the past 2 months :cry:

I don't know what happened, I went and opened up this morning, they all came up for a nose rub. Went back in at 4 and she was dead :cry:

I'm so sorry :cry:, sleep well Miu.

:cry:

I think you need to get a PM done as that is the only way you are likely to find out what is going on. This is particularly important if you have other Rabbits.

Possibilities include coccidiosis, VHD, EC.......

I am sorry for your loss :cry:

She has already been buried...
It is so heartbreaking. I don't think I can take anymore bunnies on for a while . The heartbreak is too much :cry:

:cry: just read in rainbow bridge, soo shocked :shock: and soo terribly sorry, she was a beautiful little bun :cry: did you notice anything different in her behaviour?

she was the runt of the litter.. could this be anything to do with it? my friend took her sister who is almost double the size of her and doing fantastically

Im so sorry for you what an awful shock. I must admit, I always go into the shed with my heart in my mouth.
Binky free little bunny

Back