• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bifs tummy isnt right again and shes been ok till today

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
since she had her detnal and unbonded from bertie shes been living in my bedroom on the section i had mums bunny but bifs ignored the smells now....

today shes done a huge soft poo and a smaller one and a weeny one..both the little ones had shapes..the big one was nasty:( didnt stink to high heaven like they have been doing tho.
i have got back and shes done some more....

i have reduced her pelelts yet again since ehr dental and shes lucky if she gets half an egg cup a day. i have given her more hay and nothing else. its odd..her tums been great the first day back three small soft poos but she ate them later. these she didnt. i have been talking to her like i usually do downstairs and she responds by looking at me perking her helicopter ears up and surprise surprise hopping up on her back legs and offering me ehr nose to rub!! but im only allowed a second or two before she gets too wary again.
shes been very untrusting with me since she got back....its very sad but i know patience with ehr is the key.

i am at a loss as to what caused the tummy probs but even wierder they didnt stink the room out:shock: hopefully thats a good sign right? i hope so

any advice or ideas please!!!!

maybe she knew i was stressed over merlin and the cats certainly were...shes very sensitive little bun respinds to others feeling stressed as she would herself...i hope thats all it is.

Poor girl, I don't have any advice, but have you tried a probiotic supplement for her water or maybe a paste one like Fibreplex?

Back