• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coco's New Home

MandyLouise

Young Bun
I've just borrowed my brothers dog crate so Coco will be a house rabbit for the winter and i've just finished sorting it out, she just sleeps in here during the night and is free to use the house all day when i'm home. Just wondered if you guys thought it looks okay and any ideas on how to improve? :)

akx1dv.jpg

2q2msk3.jpg

It looks good :)

Only improvement I could suggest would be if you could possibly join a pen to the front so she could have a bit more permanent space?

It's looks fab! I'd say maybe add a second tier to it :D

Good idea, even if you could raise the pet carrier that would give more space. I know its hard to find ways of giving them space at night. Its great thought that Coco is going to be in the house for the winter, wish I could bring ours in :wave:

Thanks everyone, yeah i've been thinking of ways to make it bigger for her, so all these ideas are awesome! I'm going to try a few things out! I couldn't watch her sitting out in the cold, she kept on looking at me with her sad little face so I asked if I could use the crate for the winter lol! :wave: :)

Last edited:
Back