• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some more piccies of the babies U/D bye bye

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
sorry about the poops everywhere they where cleaned last night :lol: they bounce everywhere when their running about. most of them where sleepy but madison and amos where out and about.

Amos
P1000854.jpg

snuggles
P1000850.jpg

phoenix's pretty nose
P1000849.jpg

munch munch
P1000844.jpg

aaaawww wee kisses between amos and madison :love::love:
P1000842.jpg

P1000843.jpg

Maddy :love:
P1000840.jpg

Last edited:
forgot to say this is the babies last day with me, they're going back to the rescue tomorrow, 3 of which have potential homes waiting for them. i really wish them all the best and they've got their whole little lives ahead of them. :love:

Awww they are all too cute, cute little poop machines :lol: :love::love::love: im sure you will miss them, but its great that 3 have homes lined up :D

lol i won't miss their poop thats for sures lol :lol: yeah i'll miss them but it's been such fun watching them every morning and evening playing. beautiful wee things.

Awww they are just stunning! I can't wait to see them again tomorrow!! I can't get over the size of Amos! It will be interesting to see how their size compares with her older litter.

Can't wait to sex them tomorrow, I am dying to know who is what!!

Cerys :)

they are soo cute, :shock: poops is that what me and rosie have instore soon , rosie may not be impressed :lol: :oops::lol:

the babies have now gone back to ASSISI bye bye babies :wave: and little jackson is away to his new home today aswell. :love:

Linz has done an awesome job with them! They are sooooo friendly!! :love: They weren't one bit bothered by being at the sanctuary, as soon as they were out of the carrier they were exploring and demanding cuddles!!

Jackson went to a fantastic home today where he will be bonded with 3 gorgeous bunnies. :love:

i know that pic is such a cutie :love: we darlings. they'll always have a place in my heart. to be honest i really don't know how anyone could choose between them they are all such gorgeous little things and real characters :lol:

lol cheers cerys :thumb: lol o they love a good cuddle :love: lol bet you'll be straight in there every morning to sneek bunny cuddles hehe:lol:

Had lots of baby cuddles this morning!! :lol::lol: They are just sooo kissable!!

But the poos!! :shock::shock: They are poo machines!! :lol:

I took some pics of Buttons and the kids playing out in the run today, will try and get them up this evening!

i knew you wouldn't be able to resist cuddles with them cerys lol :lol: they just love attention practically leep into your hands, yep the poo is amzing. cleaned the hutch out tonight and found loads hidden under the hay even found a few extra tiny ones when they two weeks old hidden in the corner. bless them. looking forward to the piccies :D

Finally got the pics uploaded! Could only get pics of Buttons, Amos, Madison and Phoenix! Nobody else would stay still long enough! They were all zooming round me or trying to climb onto me for cuddles!! :lol: Nevada and Atlanta were just blurrs!!

Buttons
buttons7.jpg

Amos
amos9.jpg

Madison
madison8.jpg

madison9.jpg

Phoenix
phoenix7.jpg

omg they look like they've grown again :love: they are all just so beautiful. look at wee maddy she is just a dote :love: brilliant pics cerys. aw they do love a good cuddle they have no problem exploring you. lovely to see them again.

Back