• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek Crunchies

CazScho

Mama Doe
I kept seeing mentions of these on posts so I thought I'd buy some from the Hay Experts last week.

My God, they go MAD for them :shock::shock::shock:

I just have to step outside now and all the buns are vertical against various doors and runs, BEGGING for one :lol::lol:

If you want a bunny to love it when you come outside, start doling one of these out to everyone and you'll be the most popular thing on earth!!!!

3 of mine go crazy for them :lol::lol:

Artie just pushes it around for a while and then if nothing better is offered he'll accept it :roll:

Tink and Roo though - you've got to mind your fingers as Roo will grab and he pushes Tink out of the way when he sees the Crunchie coming :shock: Then Tink gets panicky that she's not going to get one. Oh and they go running round to find somewhere safe to eat them - they are so funny :love::love::love:

Last edited:
3 of mine go crazy for them :lol::lol:

Artie just pushed it around for a while and then if nothing better is offered he's accept it :roll:

Oh and they go running round to find somewhere safe to eat them - they are so funny :love::love::love:

Haaaha Mine are like that too...hilarious to watch ...anybun would think they're scared of it being pinched by the other :roll::lol::lol:....mine also love fenugreek leaves

My two are crunchie junkies too :lol:

Daisy has to have two so that Jester can eat one in peace, otherwise she grabs the half eaten crunchie out of his mouth :roll:

Haaaha Mine are like that too...hilarious to watch ...anybun would think they're scared of it being pinched by the other :roll::lol::lol:....mine also love fenugreek leaves

Not without good reason - Roo will think nothing of pinching a Crunchie out of Tink's mouth - greedy boy - then he grooms her as if he's the perfect husbun :roll:

Yeah, my two love these as well, but they're not so easy to get now - I used to get them from the local P @ H but they don't seem to stock them any more.

Back