• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Victor 'Grumps' attacks Santa

pudding777

Alpha Buck
Victor 'Grumps' Meets Santa

010.jpg

Victor boxes Santa ! Down he falls.......

011-1.jpg

Victor Bites Santa

013-1.jpg

1-0 to Victor

014.jpg

I think victor......
026.jpg

Liked this Santa?
028-1.jpg

By the way Angie (Bunnymadhouse) Victor likes to box everything !

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My Norty Victor Grumps

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He is great.
Although he can't half throw a right hook. I offered him califlower leafs the other day, he boxed it right out of my hand so hard it flew through the air and hit the window! He attacks my torch and dustpan and brush.
He comes up to the patio now and waits to come in. Cleo my dog stands very still while he sniffs each of her legs and belly. But this morning he decided to box her legs too :roll: Poor cleo.
If there's anything in his way its a target :lol: I was here typing with my legs crossed and he grabed my foot.
He loves to investigate new things. He was pinning down a bag full of my husbands paperwork this morning and rolling around with it.
I never know what he's going to do next :roll:

He is great.
Although he can't half throw a right hook. I offered him califlower leafs the other day, he boxed it right out of my hand so hard it flew through the air and hit the window! He attacks my torch and dustpan and brush.
He comes up to the patio now and waits to come in. Cleo my dog stands very still while he sniffs each of her legs and belly. But this morning he decided to box her legs too :roll: Poor cleo.
If there's anything in his way its a target :lol: I was here typing with my legs crossed and he grabed my foot.
He loves to investigate new things. He was pinning down a bag full of my husbands paperwork this morning and rolling around with it.
I never know what he's going to do next :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i think i did warn you he had a cheeky personality ..,. :roll: :lol:

:lol: i think victor is attacking those trying to impersonate santa, as he only believes in one santa claus, and these don't have presents for him :lol:

he's lovely

Back