• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

merlins chewed through both his drips overnite

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
yup the nurse said he must be feeling better..i said oh yes hes a furry termite i forgot to warn you:oops:

the vet says considering he chewed through both his drips..is eating a bit of hay and attempting a few nibbles at his food and is pooping fine...and seems very bright he can come home.

i know its good news but i ams till a bit wary..i have metaclop syrup at home and metacam..which i used on bif too after her dental....

she said its odd but she has to presume now it was his teeth but they were only uneven no spurs so his mouth is obviously as sensitive if not mroe sensitive than bifs!! least this vet understoodf about buns mouths all being diff in pain tolerance...not like our old vets which i left they waited until oh dear her cheeks all ulcerated as is her tongue!! nice eh! they would leave it basically until injury was seen..:evil:

phew sigh of relief....the cats will be happy esp salem..hes really really missed him. nikkis been lost without her little roomate and i have missed being zoomed aorund by a little fluffball who stops for a noserub and a kiss every few feet.

so relieved.

yay.....got him home and hes sleeping as nikki is back in bed asleep..he can rlax and sleep..i will check on him in an hour or so. the cats gave him a HUGE welcome home and wash etc...he smelt of the vets but aslo the receptionist brought him back to the desk in someone elses carrier with someother pets blanket etc in it!!!!
she found his after all...she was running the place as theyd had several emergency ops and all the nurses were in theatre!! he hasnt been parted from his beloved teddy...its a dogs toy but dont tel him that:lol:

thank you the vines helped:wave: now we just need him stuffing his face with hay and his pellets and pooping etc....fingers crossed.

Back