• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I miss my bunneh!!!

Awww :( It's awful coming home to an empty house when you're used to being greeted by little friends, isn't it :( Hopefully it'll be worth it though. How'e the bonding going?

Awww :( It's awful coming home to an empty house when you're used to being greeted by little friends, isn't it :( Hopefully it'll be worth it though. How'e the bonding going?

They spent all day yesterday together and we're just waiting for snuggles and grooming :D

Excellent, sounds promising :) Fingers crossed you'll have the happy couple back soon :D

Daisy went off for two weeks when she met Jester, I really missed her but the excitement of shortly having two bunnies made it all worthwhile :)
The o/h said he enjoyed the peace :roll:

Hope they're home with you soon :D

Aww!! I missed Rimmi when he was up in his bedroom when we had them seporated... and still missed him when he was in the bonding cage with Winter, we now have them back wandering around the living room and its great to have them back... although Rimmi keeps licking the freezer and his cuddily toy rabbits tail.... bonkers bun!!

Back